At MGT of America we believe your career is important. Every day we work to ensure that our professionals provide high quality, value added consulting solutions that exceed the expectations of our clients.
Whether you are an established individual or consultant looking for a fresh challenge or an expert within your field, we look forward to hearing from you.
We are looking for exceptional professionals and can offer the prospect of working with experts from a wide range of fields, which include criminal justice, technology, costing, disparity research, facilities and master planning, and organizational evaluation.
If you are a talented, inspired consulting professional who truly enjoys being challenged at work, contact us today to find out more about working with us at MGT of America.
Office: Sacramento or Southern California Preferred
Business Unit: Cost Services
A national public sector consulting firm that provides cost accounting and cost analysis consulting services to local and state governments is seeking a consultant to join their team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Three to five years of work experience required. State or local government work experience highly preferred. Additional years of experience will be considered.
- State or local government accounting, finance or grant management experience highly preferred.
- California based consultant required. Sacramento or Southern California area highly preferred, Southern California (Orange County) desired.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university. Accounting or business majors preferred.
- Strong analytical aptitude required.
- Project management experience preferred.
- Ability to efficiently manage multiple tasks and activities required.
- Ability to work independently outside a traditional office environment required.
- Ability to develop professional relationships with current and new clients required.
- Frequent in-state and out-of-state overnight travel required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products required.
- Compensation negotiable.
Salary is determined by experience and perceived value to the firm. Please send cover letter (with salary requirements) and resume to email@example.com. AA/EOE.